Hi Zerion Community,
This is Sai, product manager from Zerion Software.
We're currently reviewing options to better organize administrative functions and streamline workflows relating to form assignment. The first step in this process is separating post data endpoints, email alerts, and form sharing from the Form Assignment page.
For each of these sections, we're reviewing both where the configuration should belong as well as the experience managing the configuration. Several options are being considered, but the three current options are:
- Create a separate section accessible from the main menu
- Move the configuration to the home screen of the Form Builder (next to the other "Action" buttons), and embed them inside the Form Builder.
- Embed the configuration as a Dynamic Attribute within the Advanced Form Properties section.
We'd like to know which one of these options would best streamline your team's work. If you have another idea we'd love to hear that as well.
Finally, any feedback on current pain points and desirable enhancements would be tremendous as we'd love to take the opportunity to enhance the user experience while we revamp these sections.
Thanks for your time and for being a part of the Zerion community!
P.S. Sample Mockups for option #2
- Moving the configuration to formbuilder home screen
- Moving the configuration to formbuilder
Please sign in to leave a comment.