What's New in June 2021?
It’s hard to believe June is over!
Over the last month the team has been productive, releasing useful features and squashing bugs. Read on below for what's new in the last month.
API 8 Now Available in BETA
The latest version of our API version 8 is now available in all environments:
- This API is 100% faster and is built on the latest technology which will allow our team to release more versions of the API quicker than ever before.
- GET Page Updates: New fields have been added to the GET Page Request to include shared forms, shared-subforms and shared-lookups.
- Improved error messaging for Records
If you have a project that relies on API check out the latest version.
Share your Public Links Experiences
A few months have passed since we launched public links; have you had the chance to try it out on your forms?
Public links were created thanks to feedback from customers like you, so we'd love to hear about your experience and to continue improving iFormBuilder. We welcome any feedback you may have! Share your comments on our Community Forum or reply directly to this email.
If you need a reminder on how to get started, check out our public links documentation.
Ability to Update Created and Modified Location META Data
To help with GDPR compliance, we have set up a way that you can update created/modified location data for a record. This is not turned on by default and will require our team. If you have any reasons for which you would like to update these fields in META Data please submit a request to our Help Desk.
- iOS App: Fixed an issue where, when logging in as a new user, the sync would get stuck if the user exceeded the maximum number of licenses.
- Webforms : Fixed an issue where the count of assigned records would not match the actual number of records assigned.
Sharepoint, OneDrive and Google Drive for Media Storage
We have heard you all and from the votes on the community, and we are going to be delivering more media storage options to everyone soon. This means that all media files captured within the application can land in Sharepoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box. That's a lot of flexibility with storage options. Stay tuned as this is coming soon!
Learn how Ecolab is putting iFormBuilder to use!
Working with customers, Ecolab is implementing comprehensive patient room cleaning programs that include a measurement component in which hospitals collect data about cleaning outcomes. Because much of the data is collected on an ongoing basis from each customer site and wireless internet is not always available, there was a clear need for a simple, yet scalable and secure solution that would allow Ecolab to collect mobile data without the need for a connection.
Find out how we were able to help by reading the full blog, below.
Happy Data Collecting!
Please sign in to leave a comment.