What's New in May 2021?
It’s hard to believe May is over! With the year at a midpoint we have tackled some great items.
Over this last month the team has been productive, releasing useful features and squashing bugs.
API 8 Now Accepting BETA Users
That’s right, our new API Version 8 is ready for BETA Access. The team has been hard at work on the new API and we are excited to get this in the hands of users. The iFormBuilder API Version 8 includes the following improvements:
- Response time is 50% faster than version 6.
- Updated messages for errors.
- Additional status codes like 207 for partial success.
- Restructured our code to allow more efficient versioning. This allows us to continue making improvements on new versions while keeping older versions untouched.
- iOS App: Fixed an issue where sync would hang at the login screen if your user exceeded the maximum number of licenses.
- iFormBuilder Control Panel : Fixed an issue where if you have an assign endpoint and email widget with send notification check off, assigning a record would also send an email again.
- iFormBuilder Control Panel: Fixed an issue where version 91 of Google Chrome caused the login screen to render poorly.
- Webforms: Fixed an issue when using Webforms on mobile devices the screen would refresh and make for a poor experience.
We have completed development on the Android end for the Drawing Element and we will be releasing this element for Android soon. Check out this video to see a thorough overview of the drawing element.
Let us know what you think by Subscribing to our Community Post and sharing any comments or questions there.
Use the link below to learn more about what the Burpee team says about iFormBuilder.
Have a nice month. As always, we are here to help if you need anything; please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.