Over this last month the team has been productive putting out some useful functionality and squashing some bugs. Read on below:
Use Mobile Printers to Print out in the Field
Need to print out barcodes, asset tags, or leave a print-out for a client? If so, our Mobile Printer integration with Zebra Printers is worth a look. These printers are high quality rugged printers that you take out in the field to print directly from the iForm App.
Check out this video to see one way Zebra Printers can be used. Reach out to us if you're interested and we can discuss how to get started on your Mobile Printing workflow today!
iFormBuilder Integrates with Contactless Bluetooth Temperature Devices
Our iOS app is now compatible with the two following bluetooth contactless temperature sensors:
Use this hardware paired with the iForm App to accurately check and log the temperatures of employees and visitors into a facility or store.
API Improvements: Assign Records by Username
The Assign Record API now supports users to be assigned by passing in the username in addition to the user id. This is a great convenience feature that our team is currently taking advantage of and you should too.
- iOS App - When a user logged out as one user and logged in as a new user, the iformbuilder.username variable would still show the value for the first user until you force quit the app, and relaunched.
- iOS App - When using the Lookup element, the DISPLAYFIELD order did not match once you changed the order of the columns after selecting the lookup row.
- iOS App - When a Dynamic Label was applied, it did not show on the window where you enter text on the mobile clients.
- Webforms - Fixed an issue if the form had a disabled subform element, the user would not be able to hit "submit and new" to add more records.
- iFormBuilder Admin Portal - Fixed an issue where company info could not be updated in certain conditions.
Zerion in the Field: Learn how the Rainforest Alliance is putting iFormBuilder to use
The Rainforest Alliance is holding true to their mission of conserving biodiversity and ensuring sustainable livelihoods! With the help of iFormBuilder, their team has been able to do more, collecting data that includes GPS locations, inserting geo-referenced photos, and working simultaneously in countries around the world.
Read on to see how iFormBuilder has assisted Rainforest Alliance in their mission.
Upcoming Form Building Certification October 13th - 16th
Join us this October for our last Form Building Certification of the year where it is BOGO! The Zerion Form Building Certification is an opportunity for iFormBuilder users to increase their ability to use data to its fullest potential and maximize the overall investment in the solution as a whole. Get hands on with form and data management and showcase what you've learned with a final project.
Signing up a friend or colleague? Make sure you register them under their name and email address and don't duplicate your own information. After registering, please send Certification Specialist Berit Weymers an email at email@example.com let her know who the participants are so we can apply the special discount!
Please sign in to leave a comment.