Over the past month, our team has made some great improvements in all parts of the software. Check out what was new this April!
New List and Map View Improvements
On the iOS and Android Platforms, we are making UI improvements to add more features and functionality to make the app more usable. The new list view screen now includes a delete button to delete bulk records. The sync button has been added and the create record button moved to the bottom of the Screen for better user convenience and experience. This is currently available on Android and coming soon on iOS.
Support for Deleted Records on Smart Table Search
- Android: Fixed an issue where double tapping on a form could create 2 records.
- Android: When choosing a Smart Table Search option the element will be automatically closed when you select your option.
- Android: Fixed an issue where the device id could be missing from the license page.
- FormBuilder: Ability to change your data size without deleting data for the column.
- Display your data in a table with up to 5 columns to view
- Give you the ability to filter records based upon previous selections or form data
- Limit the number of rows displayed in the table
- Order by Ascending or Descending
Leave your feedback and stay up to date on progress via our Community Post!
Please sign in to leave a comment.