1. Create a select input. Give it an option list with 5 options. Set the values to 1,2,3,4,5. Create icons 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 4.png, 5.png and set the icon directory for the option list.
2. Create a second select input. Create a new option list for it that has 4 options and set the values to 1,2,3,4. Put icons 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, 4.png in a different directory and set the icon directory.
3. I have a form with 12 of the 5-option selects and two of the 4-option selects. It is set up as a subform under another form. When I open it, the two selects that should have four options are showing the five options from the other option list along with the icons from the other list.
4. If I click option 5, which doesn't actually exist, the app crashes.
5. If I remove the icon directory from the second list, the app only shows the correct four options and doesn't crash.
6. I believe the error is caused by having two option lists that both have icons, and some of the options in both lists have the same KEY_VALUE.
7. I believe the app can only download one icon with a specific file name. I believe this should be fixed, because it's not unusual to have two different option lists with the same KEY_VALUES but different icon sets appearing in the same form. I am a new customer at the growing enterprise level, and I have a client that really wants icons on these select inputs, so I would greatly appreciate a fix. Thanks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.