Updated Maps for Android
You will now see Google Maps imagery for the “map view” on our Android app. Learn more about the update, here.
New Feature Alert
Users can now move a point on a map. Learn more about how we have introduced the ability to move ESRI widget coordinates to another location and check out a useful video, here.
Squashed Bugs in the FormBuilder
We get it - over time certain things just need extra attention. As such, we’ve worked hard to remove bugs in the FormBuilder that had been causing a few headaches.
This month we:
- Fixed an issue where the option list order would not save correctly.
- Fixed an issue that stopped users from reordering elements and saving them.
- Setup parameters to ensure FormBuilder users can only create and edit forms they create. Server and company admins will continue to see all forms in the account.
To learn more about the fixes, check out this article.
Enhanced Stability in Dataflow
To provide a high level of service we have limited the number of records that can be sent to a single dataflow. Learn more about this update.
Squashed Some Bugs in Dataflow
Just like FormBuilder, Dataflow received a little extra attention this month.
As a result, we made a few updates:
- Fixed an issue where having null in your data would not write to SQL Server.
- Fixed an issue where error messages coming from some actions would give a blank error message.
Tune in over the next few months for additional updates!
Please sign in to leave a comment.