iForm for iOS RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 9/16/22-9/23/22
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The new Drawing element now uses the image size selected in the app settings, matching how the Image and Multi-Photo elements work. This will improve image quality within the Drawing element.
- Default background images used for the Drawing element now work in an offline capacity.
- Updated the app to validate SSL certificate authorities which will prevent unsecured connections.
- Increased the speed of downloading forms to the device.
- Fixed the Dropbox issue which caused form, element, and option list icons to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where photos that were taken with the Multi-Photo Element were not included in the data when assigning the record.
- Fixed an issue with the element icons for the Toggle and Attachment elements.
- Fixed an issue where an option with a negative key value did not display in the Record View.
- Fixed an issue with the Lookup "eye" icon which now gives you a preview of the record instead of selecting it.
- Fixed an issue where the DISPLAYFIELD would not show the correct field if an element was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where a user was still able to choose from the photo library even if access had not been granted in the device settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.