FORM BUILDER RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 10/21/2021
- The Option List Manager now provides messaging when errors occur using the Raw Upload feature.
- Forms that can cause a Subform loop no longer show when assigning pages as Subforms (Ex. Using the same form for both parent and child forms).
- When changing an element from a Date field to a Date-Time field, the 12-24 hour Dynamite Attribute is now available.
- The # character no longer breaks the Option List export.
- Fixed an issue where a form could not be saved if "is required" or "is disabled" was shown in the list view but not selected.
- The Sorting Dynamic Attribute no longer allows a user to save if the column name is set to blank.
- Conditions (or groups of conditions) can be deleted within a filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.