ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
Release Date: 3.18.2020 - 3.25.2020
Table of Contents
- Made localization updates to support all languages listed in the drop-down here. Thanks, Google Translate!
- When inside the app and you had a record assigned to you or have a notification sent to you, the notification message did not display.
- Modified Date was being updated during the sync and if for some reason the server saved the record and the client went away before the response is given back, then the dupe detection on the server failed because the key parameters were being manipulated.
- When you first open the app to log in, and the Android device was set to a foreign language, the login screen was not localized to the selected language.
- During the log in process, if the server responded with a 500 error, the app crashed.
The Android App update is now available in Beta. Head over the Play Store to get early access today. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zerion.apps.iform.main&hl=en_US
Please sign in to leave a comment.