iForm for iOS White Label
Table of Contents
What is a White Label?
The White Label allows organizations to quickly build and deploy a custom-branded version of the software including your own logo. We have managed more than 50 apps from creation through deployment, including all updates throughout the entire life-cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a Dedicated Database to take advantage of the White Label feature.
What settings are configurable with a White Label?
With a White Label, many of your settings are configurable, allowing you consistency across your app. Please have a look below for a detailed breakdown of those configurable settings.
In-app Settings Screen
Under the Settings screen inside the app, you can configure the following settings:
- Contact Label: This is the label for contacting the company through email.
- Contact Email Address: This is the email address that will be populated in a new message when the user clicks the Contact Label.
- Community Support Label: The text that will be displayed to the user that point them to a specified URL.
- Community Support Link: The URL that will load in the Safari browser when a user clicks this button. By default, this points to the iFormBuilder Community but can point to any URL you choose.
- Touch/Face ID: Enable the app to open with touch/face ID recognition.
- Validate Form Structures: Ensure the entire form has downloaded to the device without interruption. (Defaulted to "off")
- Forgot Username or Password on Login Screen: Allows user's to request a new password. (Defaulted to "on")
- SSO: If SSO is needed, additional configurations are required. (Defaulted to "off")
- Server Name: Default to your Dedicated Database URL (ex. companyname.iformbuilder.com)
- Sync on Start: Sync automatically upon opening the app. (Defaulted to "on")
- Auto Sync: Sync after completing a record. (Defaulted to "on")
- Delete on Upload: Delete a record from the device once synced successfully to the server. (Defaulted to "on")
- Download Records: Enable assigned records to download to the device upon sync. (Defaulted to "on")
- Image Size: Choose the size of the images captured within the app. (Defaulted to "medium")
- Move and Scale: Manipulate the image (zoom in and out, move left and right, etc) before saving in iForm. (Defaulted to "off")
- Save Copy in Album: Any image captured through the app will be saved to the device's library. (Defaulted to "off")
- Label Font Type: The font used for element labels. (Defaulted to Helvetica)
- Label Font Size: The size of the font used for element labels. (Defaulted to 18)
- Force Soft Keyboard: Enable when using a Bluetooth barcode scanner. (Defaulted to "off")
- Stay in Record View: If you want to remain in the record view after completing a record.
Please sign in to leave a comment.