iOS RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 7.29.2019 - 8.5.2019
INTRODUCING THE LOOKUP ELEMENT
We are introducing an all-new element called the Lookup Element. The Lookup Element is similar to the current Smart Table Search, but with greater functionality and usability.
- Instead of allowing the user to only view the unique value of a record, we’ve added the ability to view up to 5 additional columns when selecting a Lookup record.
- We’ve added Dynamic Attributes to the Lookup Element. This includes “Read-Only” attribute that allows users to only view the data included in the Lookup table (this is useful for users who just want to view previous records and not actually populate a new record with the data) and “Max” which will limit the number of records shown (for example, if you just want to use data captured in the 5 most recent records in the table). Documentation coming soon.
- In the near future, we’ll be releasing to new Dynamic Attributes for the Lookup element: Order By and Filter. Order By will allow users to choose the order in which columns are displayed, while Filter will allow users to dynamically filter the rows based on selections made in previous elements.
Video: Lookup Element Introduction
Click here for more information on the all-new Lookup element.
This will blank out the element when the field called my_toggle is checked.
Documentation coming soon.
- Fixed an issue where deselecting an option in a Pick List, Select, Assign-To and Smart Table wasn't retained when saving a record.
This build is now in BETA as of this morning. If you are not yet part of the BETA Program follow this link to signup.
Happy Data Collecting!
An updated build that resolves the above issue is now available on the App store. Head over to the store to get your app updated - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/iform/id378502270
Thank you for your patience while we were working on this fix.
Hey Folks. We have identified a bug with the 8.35 version of the iForm Application.
- Using the Assign to Element if you select the username of the logged in device to assign the record back to you it will re-assign the record back to you over and over again as opposed to only re-assigning back once.
We have a fix for this and it is currently in review by the App Store. This should be available in the next few days and once it is approved we will be in touch.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.
The App is now available on the App Store as of today. It is a staged release so it will be deployed to all users over the next 7 days. Get this new build and start using the New Lookup element!
Please sign in to leave a comment.