IOS RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 7.1.2019-7.8.2019
- iForm for iOS now allows an assigned record to update a record (in either a completed or assigned state) while currently on the device. Previously, if a record was already on the device and then assigned to the device again, the record would not update. This is enabled from the Dynamic Page Attributes section under the Form Properties tab in the form builder.
- With Dynamic Page Attributes, the user can set an order for how they wish the Location priority to show. For example, created_location, modified_location, etc.
- Through the Dynamic Page Attributes tab in the form builder, you can now disable the Delete All Records option for a particular form.
- Added the ability to decide between 12-hour and 24-hour time format. PLEASE NOTE: This is done from the Form Builder using Dynamic Attributes.
- Added new Built-In Functions for forms:
- iformbuilder.formName - This will display the current table name of the form the user is in.
- iformbuilder.formLabel - This will display the current form label of the form the user is in.
- iformbuilder.parentFormName - Returns the name of the parent form or null if no parent.
- iformbuilder.parentFormLabel - Returns the label of the parent form or null if no parent.
- iformbuilder.parentElementName - Returns the data-column-name of the Subform element or null if no parent.
- Currently, when you delete a record from the lookup table it does not get deleted off the device. With the 8.34 release, when a record is deleted from the lookup table on the server, that record is also deleted from the table on the device during the next successful sync.
- Smart Table Search: The Drawing and Image elements are now supported (as a return value only).
The 8.34 release is now in beta. If you haven't signed up to be a beta tester, you can do that HERE.
Hey Folks. This build is being pushed to Apple for review and we hope to have this available on the App Store by the end of the week. We will continue to update this article as the app is available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.