ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 5.21.19-5.28.19
- iForm for Android now allows an assigned record to update a record(in either a completed or assigned state) currently on the device. Previously, if a record was already on the device and then assigned to the device again, the record would not update. This is enabled from the Dynamic Page Attributes section under the Form Properties tab in the form builder. Documentation coming soon.
- Added a Built-In Function to count option occurrences. This will keep a running count of the number of times an option is selected in a record. Click here for instructions.
- Converted the XML RPC functions for Company Info Download to API.
- Added a new option for Company Info API in the Advanced Settings Menu.
- Through the Dynamic Page Attributes tab in the form builder, you can now disable the Delete All Records option for a particular form. Click here for instructions.
- Added new Built-In Functions for forms:
- iformbuilder.formName - This will display the current table name of the form the user is in.
- iformbuilder.formLabel - This will display the current form label of the form the user is in.
- iformbuilder.parentFormName - Returns the name of the parent form or null if no parent.
- iformbuilder.parentFormLabel - Returns the label of the parent form or null if no parent.
- iformbuilder.parentElementName - Returns the data-column-name of the Subform element or null if no parent.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to submit multiple records even when the SINGLESUBMISSION Reference ID was enabled.
- Fixed an issue when trying to read Code 39 with Manatee element where if the barcode has 4 or fewer characters it would not scan properly.
- Fixed an issue where completed records returned to a draft state after clicking on the Subform element.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom URL Scheme would cause a crash if the PageID parameter was not the first parameter supplied.
- Fixed an issue where labels of options when using the Select element were being rendered in all caps.
We have just pushed a Patch to the Google Play Store to Fix an issue where the sync could get stuck under certain scenarious. If you have version 8.9.11 update to this new version 8.9.12. Head over to Google Play to get this important iForm App Update!
Please sign in to leave a comment.