ANDROID RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 4.22.19-4.29.19
- Updated the Android API level to support only 5.0 and higher. If your device is running a lower version of Android other than 5.0, you can continue using your current app version but will not be able to take any future updates. Please follow our Community Post for more information.
- From List and Map Views, the "add new record" button, has been moved to the bottom of the screen.
- Added the ability to decide between 12-hour and 24-hour time format. PLEASE NOTE: This is done from the Form Builder using Dynamic Attributes.
- Look-up records are now deleted from the local database when they are deleted from the Look-up Table itself.
- Delete All Records (Advisory Group Enhancement): Through our initial Advisory Group discussions, one of the identified needs was the ability to delete all records at once on the device side. The current way of one at a time can be a cumbersome user experience especially if the user has several records he or she needs to delete. With the 8.8 release, users now have the ability to delete all records (for a particular form) at one time.
- Added a new image size between the Large size and the Extra Large size which we've cleverly called Larger.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough of the latest release:
- Fixed a bug where if an element was only partially drawn on the screen, it would not update after dynamic changes were made.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a Subform and then going back to the Parent without submitting data indicated a "0" in the table.