Webforms Release Notes
RELEASE DATE: 4.10.19
- Added a flag in the UI that allows data to be retained. This feature allows the users to retain the form metadata such as form properties, element definitions and lookup data on the browser storage. This allows for faster sync times due to reduced calls to the servers. PLEASE NOTE: This feature holds a security risk of data being visible to other people in case of shared devices, laptops, and machines. It is recommended to only enable if using on a personal computer.
- Look-up records are now deleted from the local database when they are deleted from the Look-up Table itself.
- Webforms is supported on Firefox version 63 (and higher).
- Fixed an issue where Smart Option List Condition Values were not being implemented if a previous option had a Condition Value of false.
- Fixed an issue where entering the number 0 in a Number Element on saved as null on the server.
2.5 has been released. PLEASE NOTE: To see the new UI flag for retaining data, you may need to clear the browser cache.
Please sign in to leave a comment.