Webforms Release Notes
RELEASE DATE: 1.24.2019
- If a user doesn't fill in a required field and tries to submit, the user will receive a pop-up letting them know which fields are required and allowing them to jump to that field by clicking inside the pop-up.
- RANGE_STEPVALUE Reference ID functionality for the Range Element has been added.
- Page Level Reference ID 1, as well as Reference ID 3 and 5 functionality added.
- Within the Location element, added the ability to move the location by choosing a new location. PLEASE NOTE: On Webforms, you must double-click instead of the press and hold as on the device.
- Fixed an issue where users with Collect Rights only could not access assigned records.
- Fixed an issue where the email element would get truncated after 50 characters.
Please sign in to leave a comment.