Android Release Notes
Release Date: 12.10.18-12.17.18
- JPG and PNGs will now be downloaded for offline use within the Attachment element.
- Within the Location element, users now have the ability to move the location by enabling the LOCATION_CHANGE_ENABLED Reference ID. Have a look at the video below:
- getNextSequence() functionality is now available. This allows for a unique ID to be created on the client-side for specific usernames.
- The Location element now uses Mapbox Basemaps.
- Users can now disable the device's camera or photo library with the use of Reference IDs when using the Image or Drawing element.
- To disable the device's camera, put CAMERA_DISABLED Reference ID of the element.
- To disable the device's photo library, put PHOTO_LIBRARY_DISABLED in the Reference ID of the element.
- Post Processing functions now have the option to run via API.
- Fixed an issue within the Smart Table Search, where the search icon didn't open the device's keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where the Timer element didn't reset the first time upon clicking the reset option.
- When searching for an option in an Option List and then clicking that option, other options were no longer available when going back to select a different option.
We have just released a patch for Android 8.4 that corrects a crashing issue for usernames that contain a space. Please download this update from the Google Play Store to get the most up to date build.
Hi All, The Patch is now available on the Google Play Store. To Get the App Update click this link or Upgrade from the play store.
Hi, all. The rollout of 8.4 was paused as we are working on a patch. We hope to have it out very soon. We'll keep you updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.