Android Release Notes
Release Date: 11.12.18-11.19.18
- Added the ability to dynamically populate the 3rd Party element.
- Added BlueTherm Temperature probe capabilities. Check out the video below:
- Stopped support for Android OS 4.3 and lower. Please have a look at our Community Post for more details.
- When choosing an option in the Pick List element, the user is no longer required to hit "done".
- Added the ability to dynamically populate the URL in the Attachment element.
- The app now supports local storage for PDF, HTML, MOV, and MP4 files.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashed if nothing was included in Android Intent Package Name when using the 3rd Party element.
- Fixed a bug where the URL Scheme did not work properly if hidden by the "false" condition value.
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash when cleaning the local database if records had not fully synced.
We have just released a patch to the Store for this Build. Download the iForm App
The following Bug was fixed:
We have released another patch for this build that is available on the Google Play Store now Download the iForm App
Please sign in to leave a comment.