iOS Release Notes
Release Date: 10.17.2018 - 10.24.2018
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a phased rollout over the course of a week.
- Mapbox is the now the default map for the Location element.
- Time and date are now recorded in the Location element data.
- From inside the map, users can now move around and drop a point at a different location. To drop a pin, users can press on the screen for a couple of seconds to place a pin. PLEASE NOTE: This will only work when they apply the element level reference ID: LOCATION_CHANGE_ENABLED. Documentation coming soon. Follow these Release Notes to be automatically notified.
VIDEO: Location Element Updates
- The Range element now defaults to the minimum value provided by the form builder instead of "0". For example, in the below scenario the value will default to -10:
- Fixed a bug where deselecting an option in the Multi-Select element didn't trigger the "required" validation correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deselection of a Pick List option was not saved.
- Fixed an issue where the Manage Console would not show if the user was assigned a form strictly via a Form Group.
Love the new option to drop the pin at a different location on the map. For those of us using the ESRI Connector tool, is it also possible to push the coordinates from the Location Element to the ESRI Element?
Please sign in to leave a comment.