iOS Release Notes
Release Date: 10.17.2018 - 10.24.2018
PLEASE NOTE: This will be a phased rollout over the course of a week.
- Mapbox is the now the default map for the Location element.
- Time and date are now recorded in the Location element data.
- From inside the map, users can now move around and drop a point at a different location. To drop a pin, users can press on the screen for a couple of seconds to place a pin. PLEASE NOTE: This will only work when they apply the element level reference ID: LOCATION_CHANGE_ENABLED. Documentation coming soon. Follow these Release Notes to be automatically notified.
VIDEO: Location Element Updates
- The Range element now defaults to the minimum value provided by the form builder instead of "0". For example, in the below scenario the value will default to -10:
- Fixed a bug where deselecting an option in the Multi-Select element didn't trigger the "required" validation correctly.
- Fixed a bug where deselection of a Pick List option was not saved.
- Fixed an issue where the Manage Console would not show if the user was assigned a form strictly via a Form Group.