iFormBuilder Map View
What is the Web Map View?
Our new Web Map View includes the following functionality:
- New basemaps leveraging MapBox technology.
- The ability to select points on a screen by drawing shapes around those points.
- The ability to assign records to users from the Map-Based Record View.
- Dynamic table view inside the map to view data in the selected records.
- Filter records based on certain criteria.
- See which users are assigned which records.
- And more.
Have a look at this quick video walkthrough to see some of the cool stuff in action:
Click here to enable the Web Map View in your company profile, access Web Map View, assign records and more.
How do I see who is assigned a record?
To see which user is assigned a record via the Web Map View, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to enable the Web Map View, you must currently be a Server Admin. If your account is on app.iformbuilder.com, please reach out to our Support Team to have it enabled.
STEP 1. From inside the iFormBuilder Admin Portal, click the Data tab.
STEP 2. Highlight the form you wish to view and click the Map icon.
The legend at the bottom left is color-coordinated with the points on the map.
STEP 3. You can also click on the record and if anyone is assigned the record, it will display in the list view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.