- What are WebForms?
- When will WebForms be available?
- What features are included in Phase 1?
- What's coming in future phases of WebForms?
Also, check out:
What are Web Forms?
iFormBuilder's WebForms allow users to collect data via his or her desktop or laptop instead of a mobile device.
When will WebForms be available?
The public beta version of WebForms will be available on September 4, 2018. If you currently operate on app.iformbuilder.com, please reach out to Support to have it enabled in your profile.
What features are included in Phase 1?
As we continue to develop our WebForms offering, we will be rolling it out in phases. Below is what you can expect in Phase 1.
PLEASE NOTE: The ability to collect data via WebForms will be restricted to Company and Server Admins.
- The ability to create new records using WebForms.
- The ability to edit existing records using WebForms.
- New elements designs for all elements supported in Phase 1.
- The ability to upload photos, drawing, and sound files.
- Disabled elements will not be shown on the WebForm.
- Users will have the ability to clear data from specific elements.
- Required element enforcement
- Single and Multi-Paging Subforms
- Data size enforcement
Click here for a list of all elements supported in Phase 1.
What's coming in future phases of WebForms?
- End-user capabilities
- Smart Controls
- Dynamic Value
- Condition Value
- Dynamic Label
- Client Validation
- Validation Message
- Smart Option Lists
- Smart Table Search (lookup tables)
- Shared Form Support
- Built-in Functions
- Reference IDs
- Box Dropbox Support
Please sign in to leave a comment.