DATAFLOW AUTOMATION RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 3.29.2018
Also, check out:
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - Delete Post Action
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - Deactivate Post Action
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - HTTP Request
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - HTTP Post Action
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - SQL Server Action
- Enhanced UI for Action Menu - Deactivate RecordSet
- If the data set returned from an Action is 250kb or greater, you will get an error similar to the one below. If the error message is received, modify the dataset to a more manageable size and resend.
- "errorMessage": "(50008) Response size too large. Please modify your request to return a smaller set of data"
- Pass/Fail Events will now show within the same Event.
- New OAuth2 Connection. Have a look at this quick walkthrough:
- Removed the DC Record and Option List Action.
- Fixed a bug that prevented deleting an Event from the RecordSet.
- Fixed a bug caused by having multiple email addresses on the same line (To, CC, BCC)
Please sign in to leave a comment.