iForm for iOS White Label
Table of Contents
What is the White Label?
The White Label allows organizations to quickly build and deploy a custom-branded version of the software including your own logo. We have managed more than 50 apps from creation through deployment, including all updates throughout the entire life-cycle.
What are the benefits of the White Label?
The White Label feature has many benefits including branding, SSO, custom configuration and more. Have a look below for a breakdown of the features.
- Branding: Re-Brand the application using your own color schemes, logos, support links and more to stand out from the competition.
- Single Sign-On Capabilities: The White Label is the foundation for integrating SSO into your application.
- Easy Distribution: Distribute your app to the App Store or Google Play or bypass the app store by providing a link to your custom app.
- Custom Configuration: Automatically configure options like sync on start, delete on upload, prefill your server name and more.
- Version Control: Choose when your app releases the latest version or new updates.
- Barcode Scanning: Each White Label app includes a barcode scanning license to allow for multiple barcode types to be scanned with ease.