iFormBuilder Custom Excel
- Important Information about Custom Excel
- What is Custom Excel?
- How do I export my data using Custom Excel?
Important Information about Custom Excel
- This feature is only available to those with a Dedicated Database.
- In order to use Custom Excel, you must first request access.
- The standard Flatten Type is included at no cost. To create a custom output, there are costs associated.
- Limit of 5 Custom Excel per 24 hours period.
- If you are not a Server or Company Admin, you will need a Client Key and Client Secret to process a custom excel report.
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you need assistance with any of the below.
What is Custom Excel?
Custom Excel is designed to your needs and specifications so that when you export your data it is report-ready.
How do I export my data using Custom Excel?
To export your data via Custom Excel, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. From inside the admin portal, navigate to the Data tab.
STEP 2. Highlight the form containing the data you wish to export, and click the Custom Excel icon.
STEP 3. Choose the email you want the file sent to and select the Flatten Type.
STEP 4. Click Create.
Once the Custom Excel has completed its export, you will receive an email similar to the following:
Please sign in to leave a comment.