Zerion Documents Common Questions
Table of Contents
- What are Zerion Documents?
- What are the benefits of Zerion Documents?
- What type of documents can I create?
- How can I distribute these documents?
- How do I get more information?
What are Zerion Documents?
Zerion Documents allows you to easily populate a document with the data you've collected, and automatically send it to a variety of locations. The data you collect via iFormBuilder, whether from one form or many, can be merged into multiple documents.
Zerion Documents provides you with customizable options for any type of document. You can choose from PDFs, WordDocs, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations or create your own using Zerion Document’s simple document builder.
What are the benefits of Zerion Documents?
- Customized documents
- Document creation triggered upon iFormBuilder record submission
- Data from a single form can be used to generate multiple documents
- Data from multiple forms can be used to generate a single document
- Generated documents can be sent to email, Box, Dropbox, DocuSign and Google Drive
What type of documents can I create?
- Word Document
- Excel Spreadsheet
- PowerPoint Presentation
How can I distribute the documents once created?
Once a Zerion Document is created it can be sent to a number of places. You can simply email it out or you can send it to a destination such as Box, Dropbox, DocuSign, Google Drive, or to them all.
Click here for more information on Document Delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Conditional deliveries can also be set up to ensure documents are sent only to the desired recipients.
How can I get more information on Zerion Documents?
For more information on Zerion Documents, please email our Sales team and they'll be happy to set up a demo of the service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.