release date: tbd
Action: Zerion Report
Zerion Report is an Action that allows a RecordSet to push data into the Zerion Report service. Within this new feature, you have the following capabilities:
- Dynamically create a new table based on the data.
- Auto-populate a table and its fields.
- Automatically add new columns if the pending data has a different structure.
- Configuring the Zoho Report Action is now easier. After selecting the appropriate Connection, a list of Zoho tables is auto-populated. After selecting the appropriate table, the mapping fields are auto-populated, requiring less typing.
- When creating an Event for an Action, an initial template is provided.
- When creating a Slack Connection, the entered webhook can be tested.
- iFormBuilder Connections can now be validated and repaired. PLEASE NOTE: If you have multiple iFormBuilder connections pointing to the same host and using the same username to authenticate, repairing one connection will cause the other connection's refresh token to become invalid.