release date: tbd
Action: Zerion Report
Zerion Report is an Action that allows a RecordSet to push data into the Zerion Report service. Within this new feature, you have the following capabilities:
- Dynamically create a new table based on the data.
- Auto-populate a table and its fields.
- Automatically add new columns if the pending data has a different structure.
- Configuring the Zoho Report Action is now easier. After selecting the appropriate Connection, a list of Zoho tables is auto-populated. After selecting the appropriate table, the mapping fields are auto-populated, requiring less typing.
- When creating an Event for an Action, an initial template is provided.
- When creating a Slack Connection, the entered webhook can be tested.
- iFormBuilder Connections can now be validated and repaired. PLEASE NOTE: If you have multiple iFormBuilder connections pointing to the same host and using the same username to authenticate, repairing one connection will cause the other connection's refresh token to become invalid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.