The iFormBuilder 8.5 Server Update will be made available on the following dates:
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (11.30.15)
- Enterprise accounts on AU cloud (11.30.15)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (11.30.15)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (11.30.15)
The iOS update should be available by months end (pending Apple review).
8.5 Server Update
- CSV upload will not process CREATED_DATE or MODIFIED_DATE values if included in the file, and will be set by the application instead.
- Bug fixes for the package builder and package import functions
- Improved performance when updating options using API v60
8.5 iOS Update
- Refined map interface with more controls.
- Long press on image (within Manage interface) shows a larger version of the image.
- Record view shows more data (line wrap & thumbnail images). Turn "update interface" on to use this feature.
- PLEASE NOTE: With update interface turned on, to delete, duplicate or print a record, you'll now swipe the record from right to left to display the options.
- Reference ID for limiting the Image and Drawing widget to only leverage the camera or the image library (PHOTO_LIBRARY_DISABLED and CAMERA_DISABLED)
- Bug fixes when using form localization on iOS 9
- Bug fixes for keyboard when device is in landscape orientation.
Hi all, due to the holiday and shortened week, we are moving the server release back to next Monday 11/30/15.
Hi all, just a quick update that the server code has been deployed and we are still waiting for Apple to review the app update.
Just a quick update, the iForm update has been approved and will be available in a few hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.