The iFormBuilder 8.1 Server Update will be made available on the following dates:
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (7.6.15)
- Enterprise accounts on AU cloud (7.10.15)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (7.10.15)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (7.10.15)
8.1 SERVER UPDATE
- FILTERING DATA: You can now filter an element whether it contains a value or not. Use filter by "IS_EMPTY" or "IS_NOT_EMPTY"
- RSS & ATOM FEEDS: The RSS and ATOM Version 3 Feed validates against new standards. PLEASE NOTE: Current integrations will not be affected.
- Subform count in list view will be updated if subform records get deleted.
8.1 iOS CLIENT UPDATE
- COUNTER WIDGET: A new widget that will allow you to easily increase or decrease a count by a tap of a button. Click here for more information.
- Fixed some display issues with Range Widget.
- Fixed sending notifications from iPad.
- Text areas with hard returns will not break look up.
- Fixed out of order required fields message when pressing done or save.
- Fixed issue where leading 0's in an option list would not be displayed.
Hi all, iForm and iForm ES are processing for sale on the App Store now and should be available shortly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.