In this article, you will find the description of the free online course offerings. We have moved the list of upcoming webinar sign-ups & recorded webinars. Please visit: https://www.zerionsoftware.com/webinars/ and sign-up for our next webinar!
FREE ONLINE SESSIONS
Zerion offers free online webinar sessions for customers to learn more about Zerion offerings (including iFormBuilder). These webinars are led by Zerion Agents and/or subject matter experts. Each webinar is a live session in which participants can interact and ask questions throughout. At the completion of each session, a recording, the corresponding slide deck and additional information will be uploaded for all to review. There are 2 types of webinar categories that are offered.
The Training sessions are designed to help users at all stages of their projects. These courses are repeated, but each session differs from previous sessions and adds it’s own unique value. All updates to the platform will be addressed.
Special Topic Webinars
Our Special Topic webinars have been a huge success with users. These are unique sessions created to introduce new ideas, integrations, showcase customers solutions and upcoming products from the Zerion Software team.
UPCOMING WEBINAR SESSIONS
To attend an upcoming training session, you will need register for the session. Visit https://www.zerionsoftware.com/webinars/ to register.
PAST TRAINING SESSION RECORDINGS
Clicking on the links below will bring you to a webpage with the session's recording, slide deck and corresponding help links. Some sessions may have the same title, but content being delivered is different.
- 12/13/2018: Introduction to Webforms
- 4/11/2018: Web-Based Forms
- View all Form Builder Webinars from 2018
- 12/1/2017: Cooking with Zerion 2017
- 11/19/2017: What Can I Do with APIs?
- 10/27/2017: Getting Started with Form Building
- 10/11/2017: Three Forms Every Company Should Be Using
- 9/22/2017: Improving Decision-Making, Visualization, and Efficiency with Zerion Reports and Documents
- 9/1/2017: Getting Started with Dataflow Automation
- 8/22/2017: How Do I Debug This Form?
- 7/26/2017: Esri + Zerion: Working Together to Make the World Better
- 7/21/2017: Best Practices for New Form Builders
- 7/13/2017: Plan Smarter, Not Harder: 2017 in Review and What's Next
- 6/19/2017: Solving Business Problems with Zerion Web Services
- 6/2/2017: Saving Time with Dataflow Automation
- 5/12/2017: Unlocking the New Form Builder
- 4/28/2017: 4 Ways to Supercharge Your Forms
- 4/12/2017: Setting Up Real-Time Dashboards
- 3/30/2017: Getting Started with Data Integrations
- 3/16/2017: Zerion Spotlight on Customer Solutions
- 3/2/2017: Introduction to Zerion Identity Management
- 2/23/2017: Essentials for Project Managers
- 2/9/2017: 4 Useful Condition Value Techniques
- 2/1/2017: 5 Fundamentals for Successful Form Building
- 1/12/2017: 2016 in Review and What to Expect in 2017
- 12/21/2016: Cooking with Zerion
- 11/16/2016: Data Management and Integrations
- 11/9/2016: Zerion Solutions
- 10/26/2016: Form Builder 102: Building Smart Forms
- 9/28/2016: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building
- 8/31/2016: iFormBuilder Essentials for Project Managers
- 8/9/2016: 2016 in Review and iFormBuilder 2.0
- 7/21/2016: Integrating iFormBuilder Data
- 6/22/2016: Form Building 102: Building 'Smart' Forms
- 5/25/2016: Form Building 101: Art of Form Building
- 4/27/2016: iFormBuilder Essentials for Project Managers
- 3/30/2016: Integrating iFormBuilder Data
- 3/22/2016: Zerion Software Solutions for Engineers
- 3/15/2016: 10 Ways to Save Your Company $1,000,000
- 2/23/2016: Form Builder 102: Creating "Smart" Forms
- 2/16/2016: iFormBuilder API: Customer Showcase
- 1/27/2016: Art of Form Building: Form Builder 101
- 1/20/2016: Accelerate Mobile Workflows
- 1/14/2016: 2015 in Review & What to Expect in 2016
- 12/16/2015: Automating Workflows using iFormBuilder Data
- 11/3/2015: iFormBuilder Essentials for Project Managers
- 10/28.2015: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building
- 10/13/2015: Customer Solutions Showcase
- 10/8/2015: Zerion's Next Chapter: Gnosiz (Session 3)
- 9/30/2015: Learning the In's and Out's about Integrating iFormBuilder Data
- 9/22/2015: Visually Enhance iFormBuilder Projects
- 8/26/2015: Form Builder 102: Creating Smart Forms
- 8/12/2015: Best of Both Worlds: iFormBuilder and Esri Integrations
- 7/29/2015: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building & Form Building Best Practices
- 7/9/2015: 2nd Edition of 2015 Advancements to the iFormBuilder Platform
- 7/1/2015: Integrating iForm Data with 3rd Party Integration Tools
- 6/16/2015: CEO Sze Wong presents Zerion's Next Chapter: Gnosiz (Session 2)
- 5/20/2015: Form Builder 102: Creating Smart Forms & Exploring New Form Advancements
- 4/29/2015: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building & Form Building Best Practices
- 4/22/2015: Join the iFormBuilder Partner Program!
- 3/25/2015: Integration, Integration, Integration! How to start integrating iForm Data today!
- 3/12/2015: Behind The Scenes of iFormBuilder: Learn about our IT-Infrastructure and Backend
- 2/25/2015: Form Builder 102: Building Smart Forms (3rd Party App and Release 7.5)
- 2/10/2015: Zerion's Next Chapter- 2015 and Beyond! (Session 1)
- 1/28/2015: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building & Exploring New iForm Element Input Types
- 1/15/2015: Sneak Peek on 2015 Advancements to the iFormBuilder Platform
- 12/17/2014: Inspiration for Integration: Integrating iFormBuilder Data
- 12/10/2014: iFormBuilder for Engineering
- 11/19/2014: Form Builder 102: Building Smart Forms-iOS 8
- 11/18/2014: Enhancing Your Workflow: Latest iFormBuilder Features & Releases
- 10/2/2014: iFormBuilder ThunderPlug: The Power behind using the ThunderPlug
- 9/24/2014: Data: Understanding and Integrating iFormBuilder data with 3rd Party Integration tools
- 8/27/2014: Form Builder 102: Building 'Smart' Forms
- 7/30/2014: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building
- 6/25/2014: Building Capacity: The Perks of having a Dedicated Database
- 5/28/2014: Better Together: Third Party & API Integration Training
- 5/15.2104: iFormBuilder + Zapier: Better Together*
- 4/30/2014: Form Builder 102: Building "Smart" Forms
- 2/26/2014: Form Builder 101: The Art of Form Building
We have added the next 3 months of training sessions to the schedule. Be sure to check back in the upcoming weeks as we will have more unique ones coming soon!
iFormBuilder for Engineering Webinar Recording is now up!
The Sneak Peek Webinar Recording is now up and can be accessed! Thanks everyone for attending!
The most recent training recording has now been added. Be sure to check it out and sign up for more sessions!
To find out what the future holds for Zerion Software, be sure to check out the latest recording that was just added today!
Today's training session is now included in the "Recorded Sessions" list!
If you missed today's AWESOME webinar on integration, the recording is now available: https://www.iformbuilder.com/integrating-iformbuilder-data-webinar-3252015/
During the session, Ben Ray gave a surprise visit to show some neat integration he is doing with Google! We also had some customers share how they were currently integrating iFormBuilder data.
Yesterday's training session has now been posted! For those of you who were on the webinar yesterday, deepest apologies for the poor audio. Thank you for sticking it out until we got it fixed. The recording of the session has very clear audio. :)
Yesterday we had a great session with CEO Sze Wong talking about a new product called Gnosiz. Woody, gave a great demo on what to expect! The recording has been posted. Be sure to complete the section on the webpage about being a Beta tester if you are interested. :)
The latest iFormBuilder Webinar: https://www.iformbuilder.com/art-of-form-building-training-webinar-july-29-2015/ goes through the basics of form building, adding the counter widget to a form and configuring subforms for subform batch mode. Be sure to check it out and sign-up for some of our upcoming sessions!
If you missed yesterday's Webinar, Chris Reichart, CBO dives into how to enhance the esthetics of iFormBuilder projects! Be sure to check it out: https://www.iformbuilder.com/personalize-visually-enhance-users-iformbuilder-experience-9222015/
Yesterday we had a great webinar on Data Integrations. Not only did we start with a customer solution demo, but Ben also discussed the new iFormBuilder API, API 6.0! Listen to the recording here: https://www.iformbuilder.com/integrating-iformbuilder-data-webinar-9302015/
Excited to see how Gnosiz has advanced and how it will impact your workflow? Be sure to check out today's recorded webinar :https://www.iformbuilder.com/zerions-next-chapter-gnosiz-1082015/
If you missed the last 2 Webinars, be sure to check them out! Penny from the Hong Kong Team did an AWESOME webinar on customer solutions and gave great script examples: https://www.iformbuilder.com/iformbuilder-customer-solution-showcase-webinar-101415/ . In the latest webinar, Berit discussed the How-To's with Form Builder: https://www.iformbuilder.com/form-builder-101-art-of-form-building-102815/
If you are looking to try to improve your workflow as an iFormBuilder Project Manager, be sure to check out the latest webinar recording! https://www.iformbuilder.com/iformbuilder-essentials-for-project-managers-webinar-11315/
The latest webinar on data integrations has now been posted! Check it out and see an agriculture project's custom workflow: https://www.iformbuilder.com/integrating-iformbuilder-data-webinar-121615/
Incase you missed the last 2 Special Topic Webinars, the iFormBuilder API Customer Showcase was a hit: https://www.iformbuilder.com/api-customer-showcase/ and who doesn't want to learn how to save money: https://www.iformbuilder.com/10-ways-to-save-your-company-1000000-31516/
If you missed this past weeks webinar, Connor showed an end-to-end solution using the iFormBuilder Platform, ESRI and SQL Server Data Pipe. Check it out! https://www.iformbuilder.com/zerion-software-solutions-for-engineers-32216/
Please sign in to leave a comment.