The Custom Keyboard supports a variety of keyboard options for text-based elements.
To use the Custom Keyboard Features you first must open FormBuilder and add a Text or Text-Area Element to your form. Then go to the Element Properties on the right-hand side where you'll see an option for Keyboard:
- DEFAULT: The keyboard will open as the Standard QWERTY keyboard.
- ASCII: The keyboard will allow for ASCII characters.
- NUMBER AND PUNCTUATION: The keyboard will open with the Standard Number Keyboard.
- URL: The keyboard will include the .com, @, and others.
- NUMBER PAD: The keyboard will open as a 10 Digit Number Pad.
- PHONE PAD: The keyboard will open as a 10 Digit Number Pad.
- NAME PHONE PAD: The keyboard will open as a QWERTY keyboard but when you hit the number key it will turn the keyboard into a number pad.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: The keyboard will include the @ symbol.
PLEASE NOTE: The keyboard type shown on the device will depend on your device type. For example, if you choose the keyboard for 'Number Pad' or 'Phone Pad' and you are using an iPad device, you will not see either of these keyboards because iPad's do not have a built-in number-only keyboard.