iFormBuilder Data Views
What is the List View?
The List View compiles your data into a traditional list with each field label at the top and the corresponding collected data displayed below it. With List View, you will have the ability to select multiple records by clicking anywhere in the row and they will highlight green when selected.
List View gives you the ability to perform the following actions:
- View Detail: Opens the HTML View of the record selected.
- Delete Selected: Deletes the selected record(s) from the table
- Empty Table: Deletes all the records in the Database Table for the Selected Form.
- Assign Selected: Assigns the record out to a specified user(s) device for them to complete.
- UnAssign Selected: Removes the Assignment of the record to a specified user(s)
- Create New Record: Creates a new record for the database table in which you can populate the record with data.
- Upload CSV Data: Allows the user to upload CSV data for the existing table.
- Trigger Post Processing: Allows you to re-run data to your Post Endpoints.
How do I access the List View?
To access the List View, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. From the iFormBuilder admin portal. click the Data tab.
STEP 2. Highlight the form you wish to view data for and click List. Or simply click the Page ID of the form.
STEP 3. Highlight your record or records and perform your action.
PLEASE NOTE: From this screen, you can also set your Data Filter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.