If you are seeing a message similar to the following, please check and adjust your URL to use "https" and not "http" as the Google Map API requires the use of "https" to display properly. You DO NOT need to generate a new API key.
Articles in this section
- (Empty Post XML URL) Error Message
- Error: Keys Not Unique
- Error: Mapviews cannot be set for the profile.
- ERROR: Unable to Parse XML Request
- Error: Unable to rename, old column doesn't exist
- Error: Web site needs a different Google Maps API key
- SERVER MAINTENANCE (ZIM): Thursday Sept. 19, 2019 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
- What is Error 1005?
- Why am I getting a company not active error?
- Why can't I click the tabs or drop-down menus?
So I attempt to re-type the http://<myorganization>.iformbuilder and the browser just redirects me to the https://etc anyway. Attempted on Chrome, Firefox to enter my iformbuilder address without http (no s) and they just resolved to https anyway and generated the error when I attempted to view the map.
On Internet Explorer I was able to enter http:// etc ... (with no s) and request the map. I still got the error message that I need a new API key.
What next? Thanks - Mike
Hi Mike, as long as you are connecting through "https" you will not see this error. You should not be trying to connect via "http" as described in the post above. Please verify the URL is connecting securely and try again. If you are still having trouble, feel free to submit a ticket to the Help Desk and we would be happy to look at your specific scenario.
Please sign in to leave a comment.