Updated Pricing for 2014
The iFormBuilder 5.7 Server Update will be made available on the following dates:
- Enterprise accounts on AU Cloud (2-14-2014)
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (2-21-2014)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (3-7-2014)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (3-7-2014)
- Updated RSS and ATOM Feeds to latest standard. Customers using version 1 in their readers will not see any change until the web address is updated for the most recent version (v2)
- Performance update deleting or emptying tables with large amounts of data.
- Filter with image label no longer gives SQL error.
- When using text area for reports, hard returns will now be shown in HTML, Email and PDF views.
- Creating records or companies on the server will no longer add backslashes when using certain characters.
- Location data normalized for international language settings on Android.
- HTML files linked to an attachment widget will download to the device for offline use.
- Plug will download look-up data stored on the cloud DB.
Hi All, we have delayed the release schedule due to some changes that require further testing. We will be sure to update this post with a new timeline once testing is complete.
We now have a schedule for when 5.7 will be released and the article has been updated. Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi All, a quick update for US and UK enterprise accounts. We postponed the update until this Friday March 7 2014. You can look forward to the new features and upgrades Friday evening.
Please sign in to leave a comment.