We are pleased to announce that the iFormBuilder 5.6 Server Update and Client will be made available on the following dates.
- Enterprise accounts on AU Cloud (12-6-13)
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (12-13-13)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (12-20-13)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (12-20-13)
- Google Maps will be replaced with ArcGIS Online. This allows you to select different base maps. Click here for more information.
- Localizing option lists which contained apostrophes will no longer add '\' in front when saving.
- Exiting an attachment widget while the web page is still loading will no longer crash.
- Spelling correction in "Manage View" on the device.
- Using DISPLAYFIELD will follow same behavior as iOS.
- Assigning a record to Android will no longer select the first choice in elements using options.
Hi All, the 5.6 client update has been approved by Apple, and will be released this week. Keep an eye out for the update available on your device.
All the best,
The 5.6 client is currently being process for sale by Apple right now. In about an hour, the app will be ready to download. Keep an eye out for it with our new icon that displayed below.
iFormBuilder Support Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.