We are pleased to announce that the iFormBuilder 5.4.1 Server Update will be made available on the following dates.
- Enterprise accounts on AU Cloud (10-18-13)
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (10-25-13)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (11-1-13)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (11-1-13)
- When creating a data column name or table, you will no longer be able to enter an invalid character such as a space, -, &, etc.
- Added API support for POST XML and Email Report. You can now add/delete emails from from page assignment.
- Added POST JSON for POST Data.
- Added Box Media Failover. This means when the connection with BOX and our platform breaks, it will still upload to our server.
- Fixed issue where in specific cases forms would not show in data view.
- Localization inputs disabled until a language is selected. This will help prevent unwanted clearing of inputs.
- Removal of API explorer. You can now get ACCESS_TOKEN from the Company Info page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.