Release notes for iForm/iFormBuilder 3.5
This release features major improvements for scalability, in addition to the feature enhancements outlined below. Please make sure you upgrade to the iForm 3.5 client, which requires iOS 4.2 or higher.
- Drawing Element - Signature element's bigger brother (utilizes entire iPad screen).
- Hide Typing - Hides user input, just like the password field when logging in on the device or the admin portal. (Can be applied to Text, Text Area or Number elements)
- Implemented a fix that lets users paste in smart option lists with the conditional logic already impemented.
- Fixed issue where users could not collect more than one record with Auto-Sync enabled and the device being offline.
- Multi-select element options now wrap on the iPad.
Please sign in to leave a comment.