Release notes for iForm/iFormBuilder 3.8
- Attachment Widget - FormBuilder now has a separate Attachment Widget. This widget can be added to any form. The Attachment widget works similar to the Toggle widget; selecting the widget will take the user to the attachment and the element label is displayed on the button.
- RFID Widget - FormBuilder now has a new separate RFID Widget. This widget can be used to read Radio Frequency Identification. In order to use this widget, the user will need a RFID reader fromIDBlue.
- Read-Only Widget - FormBuilder now has a separate Read-Only Widget. This widget performs similarly to the previous “read-only” option except the display will update in real-time when performing calculations.
- Decryption of data across subforms - The built-in decryption process is now applied across sub-forms instead of only decrypting the top-level information only.
- Reordering of Elements in FormBuilder - The Widgets in FormBuilder has been placed in alphabetical order under the Input Type tab.
- iPad2 Camera - The Image widget has been updated to account for the photo-roll disappearing occasionally when trying to capture a photo on the iPad2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.