DATAFLOW AUTOMATION RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 11.13.2017
- The current error message table only shows 10 error messages in the list without the need to move to the next page. We have updated the pagination to allow pagination to show 10, 30, 50 or 100 records/messages at one time.
- Added new feature to allow users to delete all error messages at once from the error view.
- Users can Re-Run selected, multiple errors directly from the error table. Upon success of the re-run, the errors will be removed from the table.
- Updated Secure Webhook to match Digital Signature global standard.
- Refresh button should update error message table.
- Ability to get a response from any action. Ex. ID returned from Create iForm Record action.
- Fixed an issue that was causing small amounts of data to be lost when using Webhooks and RecordSets.
- Fixed an issue where putting a comment (ie. //reminder) at the end of the transform code caused a problem with both Preview and running the data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.