DATAFLOW AUTOMATION RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 10.18.2017
- Added the ability to delete all post action errors.
- Added the ability to see all recent errors in the log instead of just the last five.
- Added the ability to remove any errors from the re-try queue and from the error screen.
- Added new UI on the Recent Errors Table.
- Currently, when you send one record through and it retries multiple times it adds multiple errors to the Recent Errors Table. With this release, you'll see only one error message.
Have a look at this quick video on what's new in 2.11: https://youtu.be/DgWF_qwUORY
We have pushed a patch 2.11.1 Yesterday (November 1st) to address an issue when creating a Zerion Report table where it would get stuck creating the table. This issue has been fixed and is deployed to production. Thanks!
Please sign in to leave a comment.