ZERION DATAFLOW RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 2.8.2017
- SECURE WEBHOOK:
The Secure Webhook option is for those who require additional security. Only data coming in from the right source would get processed by the Dataflow Automation, therefore, protecting unwanted data to enter the system.
- SQL SERVER ACTION:
For the Dataflow Automation Release 2.0.0, users will now be able to perform more actions such as UPDATE, UPDATE or INSERT, and DELETE. In addition, users can also choose which columns to map to the database. PLEASE NOTE: There is no upgrade path from existing version of the Sql Server Action to the new one. You will have to create new.
- Dataflow Import/Export now supported Zerion Report
- Applied indexing on RecordSets to speed up Dataflow processing
- Zerion Data Collector - Record and Option List Action
- Fixed an issue where return characters in data would cause Dataflow to not process data
- Fixed an issue after user is logged in over long time period they would get stuck in No Permission Screen
- Fixed a Dataflow drawing issue where recordsets would overlap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.